Services that will give you Peace of Mind
Peace of Mind Pet Sitting is owner-operated by myself, Bonnie Rardin, without the use of independent contractors. I have been providing professional Pet Sitting and Dog Walking Services for Chapel Hill area residents since 2006.
Bonded, insured, and with excellent references, you can relax and enjoy your time away knowing your pets are being lovingly cared for. As a pet owner myself, I am dedicated to the well being of all animals, I strive to give you the best pet care possible.
Why do pet owners choose a pet sitter?
Pet owners who love and care for their pets know that most pets adjust better to their owner’s absence and experience less anxiety and stress when they can remain in their own home environment.
Pet sitters make this possible with daily visits to your home, or with 12 or 24 hour over night stays when you are away. In addition to meals, exercise, playtime, cleaning litter boxes, cages or the back yard, I also administer medications, walk dogs, and perform other pet-care duties.
That’s why reliable in-home pet care is the choice of so many modern pet owners and the preferred method of care for vacationing and traveling pet parents.
Pet sitters may also provide vital home-care services while you are away, including mail or newspaper pick up, placing trash outside for pickup or rotating the lights and opening or closing the blinds and caring for your plants... all to make your house look lived in and to be comfortable when you return.
A professional pet sitter provides peace of mind for everyone.
• Pets are happier and experience less stress and better health in their own home and familiar sleep area.
• Diet, exercise, basic grooming and most medical routines are uninterrupted.
• Travel anxiety for you and your pet is eliminated.
• Pet's exposure to illness or injury is minimized.
• Untrained or unwilling friends, family and neighbors need not be called to walk, feed and care for your pets.
• In-home professional pet care provides added peace of mind. Most are pet owners themselves who understand the caliber of care you want and deserve when you can't be there yourself.